Saturday, January 1, 2011

Declutter and Organization 2011 Challenge Week 1

This week pick five shelves or drawers in your house and empty them. Get rid of items you haven't used, will ever use, or have expired. Clean the shelf/drawer and reorganize the shelf/drawer so that it's possible to find what your looking for. My plans are to do one shelf/drawer a day but you can do them all in one day if you desire. Feel free to take before and after pictures and leaving a link to your blog to show your work.

We are starting with a few small projects just to get us in the groove. Stick around and hopefully we'll get the whole house done before 2012.

I'm also starting a healthy living challenge on my healthy eating blog. If your interested let me know and I'll post a link to that blog for you. Click here for the healthy eating blog.

No comments: