Friday, April 11, 2008

April 11th

Long time since I've updated the blog. Mainly because someone who I had a falling out with was visting the blog. Anyway I'm back.

The boys are 5 and 3 now. They are huge into the Power rangers, much to my dismay. They are constantly playing power rangers and driving me nuts. We put up the tramp my mom bought them for Christmas up and they are enjoying that to the fullest. I just really wish it would warm up outside so they could play for hours on it.

We've decided to homeschool Nathan for kindergarten. Depending on how things go we may stick with it for first grade or enroll him in public school at that point. There were several factors that led us to this decision and we do feel it is best for him at this time. However we are a go with the flow type of family and if at any point it isn't working for us we have no problems enrolling him in public school. We are using the K12 program for kindergarten. He had to take a math test to decide on his placement and he did test out at the middle of the first grade for math so I must be teaching him well so far.

Noah and Zachary are still going strong. They sure are different from their older brother. Its been so much fun watching how two kids born at the same time can have such different personalities. They are a joy to watch and live with.

No comments: