Can I just say I am happy its over? There was just too much excitement for my boys today and they ended up cranky and mom and dad ended up cranky. I think they really enjoyed the day though. I have several favorite moments of the day that I am going to list in no order just as I remember them.
1. Nathan, who was very excited about his telescope, looking through all the opened and the few unopened gifts looking for his drum set that he was so sure he was going to get.
2. Noah making a nose dive through gift wrap, presents, and other people looking for the dragon game.
3. Noah frantically opening gifts just enough to see if there were anymore telescopes as he decides he really wants one too after seeing Nathan's.
4. Noah getting very upset after opening 2 present that contain clothes and no toys. On the third gift, after unwrapping and seeing another box, he throws it aside and starts crying about how there were no toys just clothes.
5. Zachary just being Zachary.
Merry Christmas everyone!
22 hours ago