Wednesday, August 15, 2007

August 15

I haven't posted in awhile now. Everyone is doing fine. I started tennis lessons and am having alot of fun. Now to find time to practice and play.

All three boys started preschool yesterday. We are doing preschool at home to see if homeschooling will work out for us. So far we've had alot of fun. The twins try to copy everything their older brother does. Nathan has improved quite a bit in his coloring skills. He tries to use different colors if he knows something has more than one color in it.

I entered a picture in the Davis County Fair. I know it wasn't as good as others but I had a goal to enter something in a comptetition and now I've finally fulfilled that goal. I'll let you know after we go to the fair if I won a ribbon or anything.

No comments: