Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday July 20

Gosh my kids have turned into devil kids the last few days. Zachary has a fascination with dvd's and destroyed a good 25 dvd's the other day. He plays with them looking them over and over. Then he refused to sleep the other night, I'm not sure what time he finally went to bed but the last time I checked the clock it was 3:45 a.m. and he was still awake. Actually the other two haven't been too bad, its just been Zachary who has been a devil.

Yesterday we went to the Kaysville Farmers Market and I don't think we'll be going back. Maybe its just early in the season or maybe everyone just waits and goes to the big ones in SLC and Ogden on the weekends but there was really nothing there. I'm not holding out much hope for nexts weeks Clearfields market.

Last week there was an article in the paper about people returning to Sunday dinners and I think I want to do that. I'm thinking about asking my family to join us for one or two a month so it could be a big dinner but for sure our little family is going to start this tradition. I really don't care what Don thinks as he just doesn't want to install any type of traditions in our kids but I really want to. I want something my kids and think back on and remember how much fun it was.

No comments: