Saturday, May 23, 2009

Family Pictures

I have a friend who is starting a photography business. I was able to convince her to take some pictures of the family. She's done a wonderful job and I'm loving the pictures she took. Click here to see the pictures.

I do believe these are among the only pictures I have of me and the twins. I do not like getting my picture taken and have managed to put off getting pictures of me and the boys. Now I think we missed out on so many pictures because of my stubbornness. Yes I am not at the perfect weight and I am still carrying the "twin pregnancy weight" but we really needed a family picture.

Check out Sherri's photos. She's done a great job!

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Love 'em. I'm having ours done with Sherri as well. Hopefully soon. DH is on a diet and wanted to lose a little more weight first. I could use the time as well for the baby weight LOL!!!

Sherri said...

I had a lot of fun taking your pictures!!! I am glad you like them!

fmandds said...

Remember what I read you when you think about getting your pictures taken. I am sort of the same way(more so with the fact that I don't wear make-up and I always thought I come across as dead in pictures, and that my smile seems really off balance) and have decided to just smile and get them done. I hate that I don't have very many pictures of me. So I say no more to no more pictures. Hee.