Thursday, January 15, 2009

01/15/09

So after swearing I would never read the Twlight books nor would I ever go see the movies I did. My sister dragged me to the Twlight movie and while I was not impressed with the movie I had to know what happened next. So I borrowed the books from the library and read all four books in the series over the weekend. Needless to say I wasn't all that impressed with the books either. However they were an easy read that kept me entertained for the weekend. Out of the four books I would have to say Twlight was my favorite book followed by Breaking Dawn although I thought Breaking Dawn was longer than it needed to be. The two books inbetween were not books I'd want to read again. I do think the movie was better than the book but then I usually find that if I read the book before seeing the movie I like the book and if I see the movie first and then read the book I usually like the movie better. Yes I will go see the next movies only to see if they can make the movie more interesting than the books. So there you go someone who read the Twlight series and didn't fall completely head over heels in love with them.

3 comments:

Megan said...

LOL! I still have not seen the movie and seriously doubt I will! I don't go to movies much and I didn't like the book THAT much! I agree, the 1st book was the best. I read the 2nd, and couldn't make it through the 3rd. Add me to your list. I am not in love with them either! :)

Sherri said...

Good to know..... I still haven't read them.

Norah said...

I can honestly say your not missing out on anything Sherri.