Monday, March 9, 2009

We are a freak show

Argh I know I go on and on about this about this really drives me bonkers. I realize my boys are all about the same size and I get the public curiosity but I don't get why this makes people become stupid. It freaking annoys me and I'm going to release my anger on some poor person who probably does not deserve it. On a typical outing we usually get asked no less than 3-4 times if the boys are triplets. Course this does not count the stares and finger pointing from those who aren't daring enough to come ask me. Honestly it does not bug me that much being asked if the boys are behaving and under control but when they are running around, throwing tantrums, or just plain upset it does bother me. And under those conditions it seems after asking if they are triplets and being told no they follow up with are you sure? What, do they think I would forget? Do they think I'm just playing a game with them and they really are triplets? Yes I had another horrible time out with the boys today with somebody who had the nerve to ask me if I was sure they weren't triplets. I swear, just for fun, the next time I get asked I'm going to say yes but they are only half triplets since none have the same father. I wonder what response I'll get from that one.

3 comments:

SessionsFam said...

Your not a freak show! People are just amazed at your courage! I couldn't do three so close! You are AMAZING!

Sherri said...

Ok you totally should do that!!! I love messing with people when they ask if my kids are both mine.... or if they have different dads......

No they are both mine --- yes they have the same dad......

Norah said...

Thanks to both of you! I was having a rotten day yesterday and needed to vent. Feeling all better today.