Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tuesday March 13

The weather was so nice today. The boys dressed in shorts and short sleeves went out to play in their new sandals. They enjoyed being outside so much. I'd say they spent a good 5 hours outside playing today.

Noah has figured out how to open doors which means mom needs to make sure the deadbolt is locked on the front door before taking a shower or going to do laundry. After chasing dogs for about the 30th time in the last week you'd think I'd have learned by now.

We did find out today that Noah loves to eat sticky rice. He ate about 1 1/2 cups of it for a pre-dinner snack and didnt eat any of his dinner.

I served the boys pineapple for the first time today. Nathan doesn't like it (like I didn't see that answer coming). Noah ate a few bites of his but remember he ate a ton of rice before being served dinner so I'll have to try that on him again. Zachary ate pieces of moms pineapple but wanted nothing to do with his pieces, as usual.

Something is wrong with the keyboard here at the computer and although I try to go back and fix errors I don't catch them all. The letters don't always show up when pushed. We really need a new computer.

No comments: