Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10/14/08






Saturday was our second annual trip to Black Island farms and their corn maze and pumpkin patch hay ride. True to last year the weather was horrible. We rushed to get the kids through the activities and it felt like we were rushing through everything. Honestly though, this year was loads better than last year since last year we trodded through mud while walking the corn maze. We are suppose to have a field trip there tomorrow with the UTVA but I think we are going to skip the trip. I'm posting a few pictures of our trip. But boy am I glad we decided to go on Saturday instead of Sunday since we woke up to about 8 inches of snow on Sunday.


3 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh that looks like fun! I think I need to take my kids there! We should get together sometime!

Norah said...

Its pricey, just to warn you. Even with discount coupons I paid $42 for our family of 5. Yes we do need to get togther. Someplace fun where the kids can run and we can talk.

fmandds said...

I can't believe you didn't give me credit for the awesome picture taken on the hayride. I'll have to call my lawyer....And I didn't even get mentioned for getting us out of that maze once all the kids finally felt they had had enough and just wanted out! I don't think you give the best sister, aunt and all around good person the credit I deserve. I'll admit its pricey. But loads more fun than any other maze I've ever been to.