Friday, October 24, 2008

10/24/08


The Disney section. The kids loved the fact that Buzz Lightyear was there.


The Charlie Brown pumpkin. Zachary is a huge fan of the Peanut Gang. They also had a Snoopy pumpkin but the picture wasn't so good.


Goofing around at the very beginning of the walk.










So out of the blue I decide I wanted to take the kids to the Syracuse City Pumpkin walk. My big plan was to go yesterday but as usual plans had to be adjusted. We went tonight and had loads of fun. The best part was it was FREE. We got there early, it was suppose to start at 7 and lucky for us we did go early. We left around 7:45 and the line was long with long waits to walk through the display. Honestly it exceeded what I thought it would be and I can't wait to do it again next year, adding another family tradition to our life.





Here's the website about the pumpkin walk:





No comments: