Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday June 28

I don't know whats gotten into the boys the last couple of days but they are driving me nuts. They are crabby and constantly fighting with each other. Most often its Nathan and Zachary fighting over something stupid. I've been working on the potty training this week but thats not going over well. Noah seems to think that when he feels the urge to pee he needs to run to the nearest brother or dog and pee on them.

The 4th of July is coming up. I've been trying to decide if I want to take the boys to the parade. I don't want to take them by myself and I haven't been able to get anyone who was willing to help me to commit to helping me so I think we'll be staying home. I've asked a few people and either I get brushed off or told that they may be doing other things. I think we'll head over to the park after Don gets home, just in time to have Noah enter the watermelon eating contest. Then I think we'll stay at the park and have dinner and watch the fireworks.

Honestly I've had it with most people, family members included. I thought of having a cook-out like we normally do but I hate the lets come over and eat and leave thing. I'd actually like to spend time with my family but none wants to spend time with us. I think I've finally got the hint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).