Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Homeschool Change Music

Let's see like science and art music has taken a back seat. I hated music in school. I don't know why but I just plain hated it thus the reason I've had no desire to do anything with it in our school. However in this year of change I am going to learn to love music and teach my kids in a fun way about music. So here we go with thing I plan on using this year.

The Story of the Orchestra I love this book. Half is about musical instruments and the other half about famous composers. It also includes music pertaining to all the instruments and composers. I highly recommend this book. You will not be disappointed.
Those Amazing Musical Instruments
Carnival of the Animals
The Jazz Fly Book
Jazz Fly 2
Peter and the Wolf
Beethoven's Wig
Beethoven Lives Upstairs and all the rest of the collection
What A Wonderful World
Sunshine on My Shoulders
Blowin in the Wind
Take Me Home Country Roads
Charlie Parker Played Be Bop
Music and Art Blog

No comments: